Grrr!!! Despite all my proofreading, an error slipped into the pattern for my String of Diamonds placemats. Anyone who downloaded the pattern from Craftsy after I moved my patterns over there should have received an email from Craftsy about the pattern update in late March.
I made the change in March but forgot about downloads which may have occurred directly from this blog before I made the switch. So, if you downloaded directly from the blog, grab a pen, scratch out 3-7/8” and replace it with 3-3/8” for the size of the square A. Or you can go download the corrected version for free from my Craftsy shop.
If you ever have a question or concern about my patterns, please let me know. My email is in my blogger profile. Thanks!